Sunday 31 August 2014

Baines Intends to Retire at Everton


29-year-old Everton defender Leighton Baines has expressed his desire to hang up his boots at the Toffees and is looking forward to helping the club achieve something special for years to come.
The English defender was heavily linked with a move to Manchester United in the previous two seasons.
"I was happy to commit myself and over the next few years now, I will be doing all I can to help the team keep improving," said Baines, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com.
“I may well retire here now. I'm not looking to go anywhere else. I'm trying to enjoy my football and to try and achieve something at this club because it's been starved of success over the last couple of decades.”
"I would love to be a part of a team that brings success back."

No comments:

Post a Comment