Wednesday 27 August 2014

Chelsea Icon Lampard Ending England Career


Manchester City’ former Chelsea star midfielder Frank Lampard has emotionally decided to hang up his England boots after making a breakthrough to the Three Lions’ senior squad back in 1997, scoring 29 goals in 106 appearances for his country.
“I have taken the decision to retire from international football. It has been a very tough decision for me to make which is why I have given it so much thought since the World Cup…,” said Lampard, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com.
“I would like to thank all the managers that I have worked under, all the players that I have been fortunate enough to play alongside, and all the England fans for their support, not only at home, but particularly on their travels with the team around the world.”
"I now look forward to continuing to support the team as a fan and wish them every success for the upcoming campaign towards France 2016."



No comments:

Post a Comment