Monday 15 September 2014

Adil Rami Determined to Nail Down a Spot in AC Milan Starting XI


French Defender Adil Rami is determined to fight for a place in AC Milan’s starting line-up after being benched in their stunning 5-4 defeat of Parma on the weekend.
“It's important to have won the three points, we are first in the standings and we're going to play against Juventus next weekend,” said Rami, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com.
“We conceded four goals against a strange Ducali, but remained decisive to win and to gain new confidence.”
“I do not feel a bench player, but I think I must prove I have confidence in my ability. I have proved I can play from the beginning, the final decision rests with (Pippo) Inzaghi.”
"I'll respect the choices of the coach."

No comments:

Post a Comment