Sunday 7 September 2014

Alex McCarthy rebuffs Liverpool for front-row


The former Reading goalkeeper, Alex McCarthy has decided to turn down a big chance with the red team and chose to seek shelter with QPR citing that he wants to be in the front row when playing the game.
"At this moment in time, I think I made the right decision." Said the goalkeeper, as quoted by Agen Bola indo11.com.
"Obviously Liverpool historically are a massive club, but I wanted to go with QPR. I feel like I'm going to play more here and that was the reason."
"The first thing is to get back playing again and put myself in the position to get put forward for England."
"I want to be at the top for as many years as can, like Rob Green. He's had an unbelievable career and is still playing now. He's in great shape. I want to follow in those footsteps."

No comments:

Post a Comment