Tuesday 2 September 2014

Alonso Delighted Joining Reigning Bundesliga Champions


Spanish midfielder Xabi Alonso revels in his switch from Champions League holders Real Madrid to defending German champions this season, saying it is a privilege to play for such club.
“It all happened very quickly after I first heard about Bayern's interest. It is an honour and a privilege,” said Alonso, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com.
“When everything had been settled I had to do the medical and then the boss told me he wanted me to pay [against Schalke], I was surprised but I knew I had to be ready. The debut could have been better but now I have time to get to know the club, learn the language and adapt as best I can.”
“I have always followed the Bundesliga, especially over the past year. It seems as though the atmosphere and the level keeps on increasing…”
“It's a club that wants to win everything, which always wants three points, and I know how to handle that pressure.”

No comments:

Post a Comment