Monday 6 October 2014

Ex-Man City Fullback Richards Discusses Fiorentina Swoop


Former Manchester City fullback Micah Richards has talked up his decision to make a switch from the reigning English champions to Serie A side Fiorentina this summer.
“I have been a player 12 years at City. In the past year, 18 months, I have not played as much,” Richards said, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com.
“I had other offers, but the project at Fiorentina was very impressive. I believe that I can help us to achieve our goals, together with my teammate.”
“As you know, I had a serious knee injury…”
“It was frustrating to stay on the sidelines. Zabaleta has played very well in recent years.”
“With Roberto Mancini there was a lot of rotation with the full-backs, whilst with the new Coach there was less space and for this reason I decided to leave.”


No comments:

Post a Comment