Tuesday 7 October 2014

Fit-Again Fellaini Set Sights on Winning Man Utd Starting Spot


Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini is eager to prove his qualities at the Old Trafford outfit after enduring a frustrating campaign in his debut season with the club under former boss David Moyes.
“I want to fight for my place. The coach wants to play with the eleven players who make the best team. I want to be part of that,” said Fellaini, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com.
“I've had a meeting with the coach before the start of the season where he told me that there is a lot of competition in the midfield.”
"I told him that I wanted to compete for a place in the starting eleven."
“I think he is a good coach who organizes a lot of team meetings.”
"He also analyses much - opponents, our own players at training, everyone. Everywhere he has been, he was successful."


No comments:

Post a Comment