Thursday 9 October 2014

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink Eager to Get Leeds Job


 Retired Striker Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, who once played for Leeds United, Atletico Madrid, Chelsea and Cardiff City, has declared his genuine interest in Leeds job but acknowledges it is up to the club to decide what they want.
“Leeds United is a wonderful big club where I had two great years. If they want to talk to me, of course I would talk [to them]…,” said Hasselbaink, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com.
“But what do Leeds United themselves want? That's the most important question. How do they see things? At the moment there are so many things going on they need to sort out first, or maybe they have already.”
"But if they want to talk to me, of course I would be interested. Who doesn't want to manage Leeds United? It's one of the 10 biggest jobs in the country."



No comments:

Post a Comment